microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Form placemente in Axapta

FLB-Proc-AX

2/24/2006 9:11:00 PM

Hi All!

Is there a way to specify the placement/position of a form when it's
displayed on screen? I think it would be some method call inside the "run
method" of the form, but I couldn't find any topic about it.

Thanks!
FLB-Proc-AX
4 Answers

Iain Fairbanks

Yes, just click the mouse cursor on the non client area (the title bar)
and move it to the desired position, et voalam its in the "specified
placement/position".

FLB-Proc-AX wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> Is there a way to specify the placement/position of a form when it's
> displayed on screen? I think it would be some method call inside the "run
> method" of the form, but I couldn't find any topic about it.
>
> Thanks!
> FLB-Proc-AX

FLB-Proc-AX

Thanks Iain, but I meant how can I make a form popup centered on screen? Like
the "box::info".

"Iain Fairbanks" wrote:

> Yes, just click the mouse cursor on the non client area (the title bar)
> and move it to the desired position, et voalam its in the "specified
> placement/position".
>

> FLB-Proc-AX wrote:
> > Hi All!
> >
> > Is there a way to specify the placement/position of a form when it's
> > displayed on screen? I think it would be some method call inside the "run
> > method" of the form, but I couldn't find any topic about it.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > FLB-Proc-AX

Max Belugin

02.03.06 ? 15:15 FLB-Proc-AX ? O?I?I ?EOOIA ?EOAI(A):

Try to change Left and Top properties of the form design to 'Center'

--
http://axcoder.bl...
written in Opera mail: http://www.opera...

FLB-Proc-AX

Thanks Max!

The problem was I tested with the properties window docked to the right side
of my window. So when I opened up the form it kept centering in the remaining
space (from the edge of the properties window to the left), giving me the
impression that it was "not centered".

Shame on me! :)

Thanks again, All!