evi

2/24/2006 12:16:00 PM

How to handle axapd.aoi when we deliver new version of the axvar.aod to
customer ?

1. First delete axapd.aoi. Then install new version of axvar.aod.
2. Install only axvar.aod. First Axapta session build then always new
axapd.aoi ?

I have used the second way and it seems that axapd.aoi is always updated OK.
But is there situations where we must first delete old axapd.aoi when we
deliver new version of axvar.aod ?

regards
evi

2 Answers

Willy

I believe both are OK.
They achieve the same result.

Kind regards,

Willy.

"evi" wrote:

> How to handle axapd.aoi when we deliver new version of the axvar.aod to
> customer ?
>
> 1. First delete axapd.aoi. Then install new version of axvar.aod.
> 2. Install only axvar.aod. First Axapta session build then always new
> axapd.aoi ?
>
> I have used the second way and it seems that axapd.aoi is always updated OK.
> But is there situations where we must first delete old axapd.aoi when we
> deliver new version of axvar.aod ?
>
> regards
> evi

hghrp

hi evi,

> 1. First delete axapd.aoi. Then install new version of axvar.aod.
> 2. Install only axvar.aod. First Axapta session build then always new
have had problems with 2. - in some cases the compilation failed, i always
do 1.

hth,
harald