microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Underline shortcut-letters as default

DubbleEagle

2/24/2006 11:11:00 AM

When opening a form, the letters (on buttons) used for shortcut keys (in
combination with 'ALT'-key) are not underlined untill I press 'ALT'. Anyone
an idea how to show these letters underlined ?

(Calling the task-method with parametervalue 520 (ALT) does not help)
2 Answers

Micha³ Kupczyk

"DubbleEagle"
> When opening a form, the letters (on buttons) used for shortcut keys (in
> combination with 'ALT'-key) are not underlined untill I press 'ALT'.

Hi,

This is system-wide setting, not Axapta's setting.

Desktop->Properties->Apperance->Effects->Hide underlined letters for
keyboard navigation until I press the Alt key.

--
Michal

DubbleEagle

Thanks !
I've been looking through every possible property of the form.... seems like
I could have searched untill eternity :)