microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Display Fields in Grid

Raj

I need help regarding displaying a field in the grid.

I have added a new field called Reference number in the Reqtrans table.
Initially the field will be blank in the table , i want to populate the field
when i open the reqtrans form.

reference number is one of the columns in the grid. what i want to know is,
where should i write the code to populate the reference number in the grid.

if i have a button on the form to refresh the grid with the reference
numbers ,
how to do it.
Do any one have code for that.

thanks in advance .

regards,
rr
1 Answer

JeremyB

Probably the initValue method on the dataSource.