microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Remove added table from the structure

Axa_Peter

2/22/2006 2:46:00 PM

When printing the financial statement the user can, as on most of the Axapta
reports, choose the select button and change sorting and range as needed. It
is also possible to right click on the table in the section Structure and add
other tables that have relevance for the Ledger Chart of Account choosing
either the 1:n or the n:1 options.

If you have done this here, it is not possible to remove it
again. The reset-button does'nt work. And the right click option on the added
table Delete is not valid either.

How do I remove this added table for this user ?
4 Answers

Pableten

"Axa_Peter" wrote:

> When printing the financial statement the user can, as on most of the Axapta
> reports, choose the select button and change sorting and range as needed. It
> is also possible to right click on the table in the section Structure and add
> other tables that have relevance for the Ledger Chart of Account choosing
> either the 1:n or the n:1 options.
>
> If you have done this here, it is not possible to remove it
> again. The reset-button does'nt work. And the right click option on the added
> table Delete is not valid either.
>
> How do I remove this added table for this user ?

Your you can try delete the table syslastvalue for the records of this user .

Axa_Peter

@Pableten
Yes, i know that with the table syslastvalue, but the user want to remove
the table in the structure. Is this a axa-bug in the system-queries ?

"Pableten" wrote:

> "Axa_Peter" wrote:
>
> > When printing the financial statement the user can, as on most of the Axapta
> > reports, choose the select button and change sorting and range as needed. It
> > is also possible to right click on the table in the section Structure and add
> > other tables that have relevance for the Ledger Chart of Account choosing
> > either the 1:n or the n:1 options.
> >
> > If you have done this here, it is not possible to remove it
> > again. The reset-button does'nt work. And the right click option on the added
> > table Delete is not valid either.
> >
> > How do I remove this added table for this user ?
>
> Your you can try delete the table syslastvalue for the records of this user .

hghrp

hi peter,

had the same problem today, it occurs when the setup of the query is saved
within the user settings of the surrounding class
within tools/options/usage data, delete the records with the class name, and
also that of the query, and it will work as expected

don't know why you cannot remove the table once you left the class form, you
can remove it as long as you're in that form

hth,
harald