microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Report Wizard - display methods in field listings

glo

2/21/2006 1:37:00 PM

when using the report wizard, it is possible to use the table's display
methods as fields in the report, as I can understand.
example:

I'm making a list of the table LedgerJournalTrans. When in stage 'fields',
the field 'Tax-Amount' appears in the field list.This is the display method
'TaxAmountJournal' on LedgerJournalTrans.
The display method 'accountName' does not appear in the list.

What's the difference between these methods?
Any updates/sync-jobs I can run to make this work on all methods??
--
best regards
Glenn Olsen

KS

I see both methods without performing any action. Why not try to make a field
group on the ledgerournaltrans table and drag your display methods in there,
that way you can easily identify them