Shanmug

I'm trying to import the Item Master (Excel Import), Can any one say what
are the Relational Tables i have to consider. I have user only the Invent
Table, the datas are imported in to the Table but its not visible in the Item
Card.

Give some Suggestion.

Regards
Shanmugavel

3 Answers

Allan Wallis

You are probably importing OK into Inventtable, but to see the items in the
form you also need 3 records in inventtablemoodule and one record in
inventitemlocation.

Try running consistency check, it normally creates the missing records

"Shanmug" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to import the Item Master (Excel Import), Can any one say what
> are the Relational Tables i have to consider. I have user only the Invent
> Table, the datas are imported in to the Table but its not visible in the Item
> Card.
>
> Give some Suggestion.
>
> Regards
> Shanmugavel

Shanmug

Can you explain how to run the consistency check ?

"Allan Wallis" wrote:

> You are probably importing OK into Inventtable, but to see the items in the
> form you also need 3 records in inventtablemoodule and one record in
> inventitemlocation.
>
> Try running consistency check, it normally creates the missing records
>
> "Shanmug" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to import the Item Master (Excel Import), Can any one say what
> > are the Relational Tables i have to consider. I have user only the Invent
> > Table, the datas are imported in to the Table but its not visible in the Item
> > Card.
> >
> > Give some Suggestion.
> >
> > Regards
> > Shanmugavel

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

On 29-11-2009 15:32, Mike Schilling wrote:
> Arved Sandstrom wrote:
>> Why homework? His original problem description was fuzzy but it
>> appears that he can do what he needs to do with arraycopy, he wasn't
>> aware of arraycopy originally, he eventually discovered arraycopy,
>> and now he's happy.
>
> Whuich is odd, because if arraycopy didn't exist, it could be
> recreated in about three lines of code (assuming, as here, that it's
> needed only for arrays of objects).

beginner != homework

Arne