microsoft.public.axapta.programming

InventUpd_Financial::updateVirtuelTransfer

Mike Frank

2/17/2006 2:11:00 PM

I'd like to use InventUpd_Financial::updateVirtuelTransfer to post InventTransfers by code instead
of creating and posting a transfer journal by code.

The method mentioned above is used by the WMS module to move pallets. I tested it and it creates
transfers beetwen other inventory dimension just fine. The only difference is, that the field
TransRefId is not filled in the InventTrans records.

I wonder though if there are any adverse effects or known issues with this, I'm not aware of.

Mike