microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

IIS7 Dynamic URL pages caching

Vinay

I have a question on ASP.NET pages getting cached. With IIS7 we can cache
selected extension files like .aspx files are selected ASPX files. I have a
challenge with caching particular aspx files. My files are not really there,
they are the pages I process using URL rewrite technic. These files change
regularly. So now how do I cache these pages in IIS7? If this question
should be posted in IIS7 groups please let me know.

Thank you,
VKV