John Sisme

2/15/2006 5:13:00 PM

I'm rather new, but when trying to call a class via COM, I keep getting an
exception:
X++ debugging is not enabled on the Microsoft Axapta Object Server, so it is
only possible to debug the X++ code that is running on the client.

I realize it means that the server debugging isn't turned on in the AOS
settings form, but even if I turn this on in development, I don't want to get
the error in production.

Of course it also throws a dialog box indicating the same error everytime
you login to Axapta.

Any help would be appreciated.
1 Answer

hghrp

Hi John,

if you don't have debugging enabled on the production database (Tools /
Options / Development / Debug mode set to none), you should not get this
error message. That's the standard setting.

Kind regards,
harald