microsoft.public.axapta.programming

rotate label on report 270° clockwise

cadem

Is it possible to rotate a label on a report 270° clockwise?
(ax 3.0 sp3)
How?

greetings,
camur
6 Answers

.

Yes
By turning your monitor 270° clockwise

camur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to rotate a label on a report 27
0° clockwise?
> (ax 3.0 sp3)
> How?
>
> greetings,
> camur

cadem

Thx, for your usefull solution.. :-)
other ideas?
camur

Op Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:22:31 +0100 schreef .@.:

> Yes
> By turning your monitor 270° clockwise
>
> camur wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to rotate a label on a report 27
> 0° clockwise?
>> (ax 3.0 sp3)
>> How?
>>
>> greetings,
>> camur

PacMan

As far as i know, this cannot be done using the standard Axapta report writer
- it is very limited in terms of display options. If you absolutely have to
do this, use Crystal Reports (I don't think SQL Reporting Services can do
this either, but correct me if I'm wrong).

Regards,
PM

"camur" wrote:

> Thx, for your usefull solution.. :-)
> other ideas?
> camur
>

> Op Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:22:31 +0100 schreef .@.:
>
> > Yes
> > By turning your monitor 270° clockwise
> >
> > camur wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Is it possible to rotate a label on a report 27
> > 0° clockwise?
> >> (ax 3.0 sp3)
> >> How?
> >>
> >> greetings,
> >> camur

Vishal

Labels probably can not be rotated to some degrees like 270 in ur case..

wat u can du is to have an image which is containing the label already
rotated at 270 degrees and place it on ur report.

But can u pls let me know y u want to rotate the lable, see as far as i know
the requirment comes for rotating the company name/logo, so if its the case,
u shd have an image designed n in simple cases one would not want to have
Invoice number at 270 degrees..

wat du u say?

--
Vishal

"PacMan" wrote:

> As far as i know, this cannot be done using the standard Axapta report writer
> - it is very limited in terms of display options. If you absolutely have to
> do this, use Crystal Reports (I don't think SQL Reporting Services can do
> this either, but correct me if I'm wrong).
>
> Regards,
> PM
>
> "camur" wrote:
>
> > Thx, for your usefull solution.. :-)
> > other ideas?
> > camur
> >

> > Op Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:22:31 +0100 schreef .@.:
> >
> > > Yes
> > > By turning your monitor 270° clockwise

> > > 0° clockwise?

cadem

FYI:
We wanted to print the number of the year above each bar of a bar-graph.
(48 bar's next to each other on a A4 pagewidth)
We will use
2 2 2
0 0 0
0 0 0
....3 4 5...
I think this is possible in axapta.

The proposition with a rotated image will be evaluated if our customer does
not choose te description above.
gr, camur

Op Tue, 14 Feb 2006 04:51:31 -0800 schreef Vishal:

> Labels probably can not be rotated to some degrees like 270 in ur case..
>
> wat u can du is to have an image which is containing the label already
> rotated at 270 degrees and place it on ur report.
>
> But can u pls let me know y u want to rotate the lable, see as far as i know
> the requirment comes for rotating the company name/logo, so if its the case,
> u shd have an image designed n in simple cases one would not want to have
> Invoice number at 270 degrees..
>
> wat du u say?

shivraj

as per ur requirement set the width of the lable to 1 char and height to 4
char.
Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards
Shivraj