lc

10/30/2009 1:55:00 PM

We had our ASP.NET application working when we were using an user as
dbowner with no issues.

At the moment we changed the user to other not so priviledged,
whenever we do
System.Web.Caching.SqlCacheDependencyAdmin.EnableNotifications
(connStr); we get the following exception:

"Failed during cache dependency registration...." with an inner
exception:

Cannot find the object 'AspNet_SqlCachePollingStoredProcedure',
because it does not exist or you do not have permission.

If we run the scripts from the server, it works fine.

Thanks for your help.