microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Fetch Data in a report

Raj

2/13/2006 9:01:00 AM

Hi ,
I have designed a report using prodtable and prodjournaltable, but i
dont want to join these two tables , because if i join these two tables on
prodid if there is no matching prodid in the prodjournaltable then report
will not be displayed , i want the report to be displayed if if there is no
data in prodjournal table.

I want to pass the prodid as a parameter to the prodjournaltable and get the
journalid from prodjournaltable. there will be multiple journalids linked to
one prodid , i want to display all the journalid which are linked to this
prodid in the report.

Can any one suggest me how to do this , if possible with code sample.

thanks in advance.

rr
1 Answer

Skovmand

Use "joinmode" outerjoin. This way all records from prodtable will be fetched