microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Using Word-Editor in Axapta

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

2/9/2006 10:20:00 PM

Hi There

I would like to integrate a little text-editor in Axapta, that users have
the possibility to format their text entries (e.g. add tables, etc.).

Has anybody experience with that? Has anybody ever done something like this?

Thanks for your feedback
2 Answers

Luegisdorf

Hi Chris

If a HTML-Editor is good enough, take a look into SysInetHTMLEditor. This
form is used to create and design web pages for Axapta. But keep in mind,
that Axapta (as I know) cannot print formatted HTML-Text in a simply report

Best regards
Patrick

"chris" wrote:

> Hi There
>
> I would like to integrate a little text-editor in Axapta, that users have
> the possibility to format their text entries (e.g. add tables, etc.).
>
> Has anybody experience with that? Has anybody ever done something like this?
>
> Thanks for your feedback

Woodfarm

If I want to use this html editor in a form how can I grab the the text and
place it in a table?