microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Problem displaying help when pressing F1

Thomaslp

When I press F1, the help window pops up, but there is nothing in that
window. It seems like the content is not displayed correct. I am running
Axapta 2.5 with SP3

You can take a look at a screenshot here to see what actually appears:

http://www.lundthuen.dk/temp/...
1 Answer

Allan Wallis

There was a kernel fix for this ages ago,