microsoft.public.axapta.programming

finalize method closes axapta

smy

2/7/2006 8:58:00 PM

I'm trying to close SysPrintForm form during the invoice printing process.
I've been trying this.finalize() in the SysPrintForm methods, but this call
closes the entire client application! this.close() doesn't work for me, as
every time I close the form this way the invoice is printed, which is
something I'd like to disable. Any suggestions on how I can close the form
without triggering the printing process would be greatly appreciated.
1 Answer

Luegisdorf

Hi Smy

One question first: Why you let open the SysPrintForm? It looks like you
want to prevent that users can do modifications on this form.

The other Idea: You said that close() method doesn't work because after that
the invoice will print (if I do understand right way). You could use
closeCancel or closeOk instead just close(); this gives you possiblity to
decide if you want to print or not.

If you can answer to my question so I may could give some more answers and
advices ;-)

Best regards
Patrick