Robin Prosch via .NET 247

9/8/2004 2:27:00 AM

Hi, I have a bunch of subroutines that expect parameters of type Textbox and HTMLTableCell (i.e. Sub uf_Test(ByVal loTextbox as Textbox). The problem is that these objects are not inherently serializable, so whenever I call my remoting object, an excpetion gets raised.

Is there a workaround that does not require me to rewrite the said functions to remove these parameters? Or maybe I can set System.Web.UI.Webcontrols as <Serializable()>?

Thanks.

Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotn...)

<Id>h+Kxotmt+0qrinoU3p1/gw==</Id>
1 Answer

Ken Kolda

I responded to this yesterday when you posted the exact same question.

Ken