Woodfarm

2/7/2006 2:04:00 PM

Hi!

I have a form on which I want to have a active x box which is an rich text
box. when the user. the text in the box is to be stored in an table as html.
does anybody know how to do this and which rich text box to use?

Christian

1 Answer

Mike Frank

You can use an ordinayry RichTextBox control, which is e.g. provided with Visual Studio. With this
you have to however provide buttons to do the formatting, saving and loading of text yourself.

I've done a test with a .NET user control (registered as an ActiveX), where the formatting and
form. Only methods to get and set the text (rich text) are provided on the control.

Mike