microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Splitting single production

Rimantas Usevicius

2/7/2006 10:10:00 AM

Hi !

The single production of material have 2 rows in inventory journals ,
because in production stage it was done e.g. : instead 14 kg. one piece of
9kg. and another piece of 5 kg . In inventory journals all is OK . Now if
I'm reviewing from production order side , all is OK and with material and
with items of materials . If I'll review fom item side ( one of the BOM's
line of material ) -> "Operations" and scope it with production ID , then
I'll see only one ( last ) row , not 2 rows . Looking in pure InventTrans
table , I'll find 2 rows , with the same InventTransId . The problem is that
in reports items weight ( from material BOM ), don't fit to material weight
.. It seems that this is related to InventTrans , but I don't know how . The
InventTrans id for items of both pieces of material must be different or not
? Any idea or advice ?

With best regards ! Rimantas