Example of remoting events... (Sunny

Giox

9/7/2004 3:10:00 PM

Hello everybody in the thread of this newsgroup I found a reference to
an example of Sunny about event wrapper, but I'm not able to access
the zip file. It can be very interesting for me.
Is there someone that can send me this zip file? thanks a lot

gioparodi-forng@yahoo.it

The text of the thread was
"Hi Ken,
attached is a very sample solution for event wrapping, which I use in
most of the cases. You can extend it to a broadcast engine as well. I
just never had a proble to register a client to receive an evets from
the server using this approach."

--
If you want send me a mail :-)

Inviato da www.mynewsgate.net