microsoft.public.axapta.programming

.NET sample application

mac

2/6/2006 10:00:00 AM

Hi
I'm new on this group. I'm looking for any sample applications in C# to
working with Axpatpa. Where can I ge any documentaion to using COM connector
and axapta resources?
thx
mac

2 Answers

TLA

Hi Mac...

Short answer:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/Axapta/COMref/Interface/COMref_IAxapta_Int...

Br,

Thomas Andersen
NeoProcess a/s
"Mac" <great_cornholio@o2.pl> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi
> I'm new on this group. I'm looking for any sample applications in C# to
> working with Axpatpa. Where can I ge any documentaion to using COM
> connector and axapta resources?
> thx
> mac

TLA

.... and:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnaxap/html/vb_...

Not C# but Visual Basic... Still usefull though...