microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Free trext Invoice problem

babyto

2/4/2006 6:03:00 PM

Hi there, i added a new field to the CustInvoiceLine table and then i palced
it on the CustFreeInvoice form which is under Account Recievable->Free Text
Invoice. I would like to print on the invoice its content but i'm finding it
difficult to understand where and how CustFreeInvoice form passes parameters
to the SalesInvoice report. Plese somebody help. Thanks in advance
1 Answer

KS

It is Custinvoicejour. You can add the same field to custinvoicejour and map
it in the method 'initfromcustinvoicetable. on the Custinvoicejourtable. Then
drag the field from Custinvoicejour into the salesinvoice report