Woodfarm

2/3/2006 2:43:00 PM

Hi!

I have a litle problem. I want to be able to convert a string to html with
html code for new line and new paragraph - does anybody have any surgestion
or some code and can look at to get me startet - or is the a class or
something i can use?

//Christian
3 Answers

David Pokluda

I solved this with Global::strReplace method.

Regards,
David.

"Woodfarm" <Woodfarm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I have a litle problem. I want to be able to convert a string to html with
> html code for new line and new paragraph - does anybody have any
> surgestion
> or some code and can look at to get me startet - or is the a class or
> something i can use?
>
> //Christian

Woodfarm

ok can you give me a code example?

"David Pokluda" wrote:

> I solved this with Global::strReplace method.
>
> Regards,
> David.
>
> "Woodfarm" <Woodfarm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have a litle problem. I want to be able to convert a string to html with
> > html code for new line and new paragraph - does anybody have any
> > surgestion
> > or some code and can look at to get me startet - or is the a class or
> > something i can use?
> >
> > //Christian

David Pokluda

What about this:

static void StringToHtml(Args _args)
{
str myText = 'This is my simple way of converting text to HTML
text.\nRegards,\nDavid.';
str htmlText = '';
;
Global::strReplace(myText, '\n', '<p>'));
print myText;
print htmlText;

pause;
}