microsoft.public.axapta.programming

catching axapta events

PacMan

2/3/2006 11:21:00 AM

Greetings!

I am creating a COM object to be called from Axapta, and I want it to
respond when I click on the standard toolbar of Axapta (New record, Save
record, Delete record, first record, previous page record, previous record,
next record...).

The question is, how do i capture the events when these toolbar commands are
clicked? Can it even be done?

Thanks in advance!
1 Answer

Bertrand Caillet

Can you specify what you want?

It looks like some SQL trace. If so, there are tools!

--
Bertrand Caillet (MBS)