microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Alternative Mirror for Kernel Rollup 1 for Axapta

Luegisdorf

2/2/2006 10:13:00 AM

Hi everyone

I'm trying to download the Kernel Rollup 1 for serveral days. Unfortunelly
the download cancels every time (says the file couldn't reached). I tried the
download link on the partner source. Does anybody knows another
server/location where I can download the Kernel Rollup.

Thank you
best Regards
Patrick
1 Answer