Host an app on remote site

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

9/2/2004 12:52:00 PM

Hi all,

We need to host our application (asp.net), vs.net 2003, on remote server
under a specified domain name.

The app is fine on the development machine. How to host it on the remote
site (shared hosting) ?

As far as I know, webhosting with the setup module is not permitted on
Hosting site.

Please suggest.

TIA.

1 Answer

Sam Santiago

You might want to read this article:

How To Deploy an ASP.NET Web Application Using Xcopy Deployment
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326355&Prod...

This by the way has nothing to do with .NET Remoting which is an
interapplication communication mechanism.

Thanks,

Sam
--
Sam Santiago