Can we use remoting to call objects in 3rd Party Application servers

Vakkaas

I am intrested to interact with 3 party application servers like
EAserver. Anybody know how to do that?

Vakkaas

1 Answer

Sam Santiago

Remoting is for communications between .NET Application domains, so if the
3rd party application server is written using .NET and exposes some object
via remoting then you can use remoting. I would start by reading the 3rd
party's product information. Since EAServer is a J2EE based application
server I would guess that web services is the first method to look into to
integrate with this server. This article has much more info:

Enterprise Interoperability: .NET and J2EE
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/dotnetinteropera...

Thanks,

Sam

--