microsoft.public.axapta.programming

No Picture When Printing to RTF file in Axapta 2.5

Jack

2/1/2006 9:41:00 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to print Invoices to RTF files but and this work find in 3.0 but
in Axapta 2.5 I can't get the company logo to print in the rtf file.

Is there a way to print picture in rtf file using Axapta 2.5 a hot fix or
anything? If not is there a work around I could use. I can't use pdf
drivers and all the basic functions to print to an rtf file are located
inside the kernel.

I'm really open for suggestions here!!!!

Thx for the help it's greatly appreciated