microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to force-quit execution of a function or method?

smy

2/1/2006 7:42:00 PM

Sounds quite simple, but I don't see anything in the help files.
Specifically, I'm trying to get out of the closeOk method in the SysPrintForm
form.

Thanks!
1 Answer

Mike Frank

> Sounds quite simple, but I don't see anything in the help files.
> Specifically, I'm trying to get out of the closeOk method in the SysPrintForm
> form.

I'm not sure, I understand what you mean, but how about return?

If you on the other hand want to prevent the form from closing you should use canClose instead and
return false.

Mike