microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Multiple address in EPCSSCheckOut

Patrik/SE

2/1/2006 10:02:00 AM

Hi!

I have a problem, I want to adjust EPCSSCheckOut so that the user can select
from different predefined delivery addresses. They are not allowed to enter a
new address just allowed to choose between some predefined addresses.

My problem is that I have no idea how to solve this in Enterprise Portal.
What I know you can't fill a Combobox with normal text, just Enums are
allowed.
If I want to have a lookup button where the user can select the address the
textfield needs to be editable. If I have it like this the user can write an
address instead of choosing a predefined.

Best regards Patrik