babyto

2/1/2006 8:50:00 AM

Hi there i added a new tab on CustInvoiceJour form where i would like to show
the field LanguageId from CustInvoiceJOur table and be able to change it from
there. I created a group called Setup and drag and dropped the field from the
CustInvoiceJOur table to the that Group. The problem is that the field on the
form is now static i.e you can not change it or choose another from a
drop-down list. Can you please tell me what i have missed or done worng.
Thanks :))
3 Answers

sjain

This is because the 'Allow Edit' property of the data source CustInvoiceJour
on the form is set to 'NO'.

Regards
Sjain

"babyto" wrote:

> Hi there i added a new tab on CustInvoiceJour form where i would like to show
> the field LanguageId from CustInvoiceJOur table and be able to change it from
> there. I created a group called Setup and drag and dropped the field from the
> CustInvoiceJOur table to the that Group. The problem is that the field on the
> form is now static i.e you can not change it or choose another from a
> drop-down list. Can you please tell me what i have missed or done worng.
> Thanks :))

babyto

It's the same problem again but this time its on the CustFreeInvoice form on
the Invoice tab under Administration, this time i checked for any related
tables that might have AllowEdit set to false but.. The custInvoiceTable
(where the languadeId field comes from) and the other tables are AllowEdit=
true. This time the field is in a FieldGroup called Administration under the
custInvoiceTable Do you have any idea what the problem might be this time. I
would appreciate your help....

"sjain" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is because the 'Allow Edit' property of the data source CustInvoiceJour
> on the form is set to 'NO'.
>
> Regards
> Sjain
>
> "babyto" wrote:
>
> > Hi there i added a new tab on CustInvoiceJour form where i would like to show
> > the field LanguageId from CustInvoiceJOur table and be able to change it from
> > there. I created a group called Setup and drag and dropped the field from the
> > CustInvoiceJOur table to the that Group. The problem is that the field on the
> > form is now static i.e you can not change it or choose another from a
> > drop-down list. Can you please tell me what i have missed or done worng.
> > Thanks :))

babyto

OOooops i found it :) there is allowEdit method on the CustFreeInvoice
form..there's the problem for not allowing to edit.