Shanmug

My cliens system is running in 3-Tier network, actually i want to setup a
2-Tier application in my laptop, for that i copied the application and the
database and restored in my lap top.
But while i start axapta the following error comes and axapta closes.

" More number of users using the application, than the purchase lic's"

Why this error occurs. Please suggest some solution.

Regards
Shanmugavel.
7 Answers

TSA

Hi

Have you tried deleting the "axdat.udb" file?

/TSA

"Shanmug" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My cliens system is running in 3-Tier network, actually i want to setup a
> 2-Tier application in my laptop, for that i copied the application and the
> database and restored in my lap top.
> But while i start axapta the following error comes and axapta closes.
>
> " More number of users using the application, than the purchase lic's"
>
> Why this error occurs. Please suggest some solution.
>
> Regards
> Shanmugavel.

Shanmug

Im not aware, exactly what to do can you explain in detail please.

"tsa" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have you tried deleting the "axdat.udb" file?
>
> /TSA
>
> "Shanmug" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > My cliens system is running in 3-Tier network, actually i want to setup a
> > 2-Tier application in my laptop, for that i copied the application and the
> > database and restored in my lap top.
> > But while i start axapta the following error comes and axapta closes.
> >
> > " More number of users using the application, than the purchase lic's"
> >
> > Why this error occurs. Please suggest some solution.
> >
> > Regards
> > Shanmugavel.

Shanmug

Please explain in detail what i have to do.

"tsa" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have you tried deleting the "axdat.udb" file?
>
> /TSA
>
> "Shanmug" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > My cliens system is running in 3-Tier network, actually i want to setup a
> > 2-Tier application in my laptop, for that i copied the application and the
> > database and restored in my lap top.
> > But while i start axapta the following error comes and axapta closes.
> >
> > " More number of users using the application, than the purchase lic's"
> >
> > Why this error occurs. Please suggest some solution.
> >
> > Regards
> > Shanmugavel.

Shanmug

Please explain in detail.

"tsa" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Have you tried deleting the "axdat.udb" file?
>
> /TSA
>
> "Shanmug" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > My cliens system is running in 3-Tier network, actually i want to setup a
> > 2-Tier application in my laptop, for that i copied the application and the
> > database and restored in my lap top.
> > But while i start axapta the following error comes and axapta closes.
> >
> > " More number of users using the application, than the purchase lic's"
> >
> > Why this error occurs. Please suggest some solution.
> >
> > Regards
> > Shanmugavel.

TSA

The file is located in your application folder. It contains information of
users logged on to the Axapta application. It can be deleted when no one is
logged into Axapta, and will be generated automatically the next time a user
logges in.

Typical location is "\\appl\standard
"Shanmug" wrote:

> Please explain in detail.
>
> "tsa" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Have you tried deleting the "axdat.udb" file?
> >
> > /TSA
> >
> > "Shanmug" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > My cliens system is running in 3-Tier network, actually i want to setup a
> > > 2-Tier application in my laptop, for that i copied the application and the
> > > database and restored in my lap top.
> > > But while i start axapta the following error comes and axapta closes.
> > >
> > > " More number of users using the application, than the purchase lic's"
> > >
> > > Why this error occurs. Please suggest some solution.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Shanmugavel.

Shanmug

after deleting that file, the following error is occuring...."License
expired. Application
will run in demo version".

regards,
Shanmug.

"tsa" wrote:

> The file is located in your application folder. It contains information of
> users logged on to the Axapta application. It can be deleted when no one is
> logged into Axapta, and will be generated automatically the next time a user
> logges in.
>
> Typical location is "\\appl\standard>
> "Shanmug" wrote:
>
> > Please explain in detail.
> >
> > "tsa" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Have you tried deleting the "axdat.udb" file?
> > >
> > > /TSA

Luegisdorf

Hi Shanmug

That means that you don't have valid licence keys in your data base. Check
it out if your liences are loaded. If not so your data base is may not a real
copy of the one you picked it from (or the original-application was running
as demo too).

regards
Patrick