microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Programmatically add items to button group

Samuel L Matzen

1/27/2006 4:45:00 PM

I would like to programmatically add MenuItemButtons to a ButtonGroup and
have been unable to figure out how.

As close as I have been able to get is something like the following, but it
does not provide me with a MenuItemButton:

FormMenuButtonControl button1;
button1 = navbuttongroup.addControl(formcontroltype::MenuButton,'New
button');
button1.name('123');
button1.text('New Button');

Any help would be appreciated.

-Sam

2 Answers

Andrew Jones

Try this Sam

http://www.axaptapedia.com/index.php/Runtime_for...

There's a section specifically about adding menu item buttons.

Hope it helps

Andrew Jones

"Samuel L Matzen" wrote:

> I would like to programmatically add MenuItemButtons to a ButtonGroup and
> have been unable to figure out how.
>
> As close as I have been able to get is something like the following, but it
> does not provide me with a MenuItemButton:
>
> FormMenuButtonControl button1;
> button1 = navbuttongroup.addControl(formcontroltype::MenuButton,'New
> button');
> button1.name('123');
> button1.text('New Button');
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> -Sam

Samuel L Matzen

Andrew,

Thanks for the link. It was exactly what I needed.

-Sam