microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to get a Report printed to file with embedded Images in 2.5

Jack

1/27/2006 3:23:00 PM

In a Axapta 2.5 report images are shown perfectly in preview screen and print
great on printer.

But when prited to Files such as HTML or RTF, images aren't embedded. I need
to print some invoices with logos and product images into files, so I can
send them via Email or fax. This issue as been fix in version 3.0 with the
pdf option in the file list.

Adding a third party PDF printer such as Acrobat, PDF995 or even PDFCreator
is not a good solution for me. I don't quite see a way to do any backporting
of the save file to PDF option from Axapta 3.0 to Axapta 2.5 ether.

there was a previous post last year regarding this issue but no helpful
solution was found

Is there a viable solution to that issue?