microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to Attach two tables in the document handling

Shanmug

1/27/2006 1:37:00 PM

Hi ,

My requirement is to get information form two table, but the datas are
flowing only from only one table. How to get the data from other table.
2 Answers

Player

If you have a reference RecID in the other table, you can perform a find
on this table and then use that RecId in the DocuRef table.

So I suggest to use a direct link between the 2 tables.

Kind regards,

Philippe

Shanmug schreef:
> Hi ,
>
> My requirement is to get information form two table, but the datas are
> flowing only from only one table. How to get the data from other table.

Shanmug

Thanks yar, yah its now coming .

Cheersss!!!