microsoft.public.axapta.programming

RE: 11775.6 Hmmm... To use a "virtual drive" that prints to a file...

Jack

1/26/2006 7:23:00 PM

No reel solution was posted since last year and I'm having the same issue on
Axapta 2.5. Did someone find a viable solution for that problem. I third
party Printer Drive is not the best solution for me and back porting PDF
availability is not quite possible.

thx to reply before next year
Jack