microsoft.public.axapta.programming

weblet/menu to the right

Patrik/SE

1/26/2006 9:57:00 AM

Hi!

1) How can i put a meny/weblet on the right side in Enterprise Portal?
2) I only want to show the weblet/information when the form
EPCSSItemDescription is shown in the middle.

Any Ideas?
1 Answer

Patrik/SE

I found out how to make the right menu.
I created WebLet and inserted them in the web page EPHomepageOnline,
But my problem now is how to send parameters to the WebLet from
EPCSSItemDescription.