microsoft.public.axapta.programming

whay is one control always selected on lookup form?

Janno Liivak

1/26/2006 9:20:00 AM

Hi!

Axapta 3.0 SP3

I've made a lookup form with ActiveX controls (DHTML) that display different
images (there are 8 such controls). Every control has mouseDown() method that
executes closeSelect method with different values. And now the question ...

Why is ALWAYS the FIRST AxtiveX control's mouseDown method executed ... on
what ever ActiveX control I click, always the first controls method is being
executed.

element.selectMode(...) changes nothing.

What might be wrong? Is there a way to fix this?
1 Answer

Janno Liivak

I add this much that in Axapta 2.5 SP3 MP ... this worked without any problems