microsoft.public.axapta.programming

AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta.1 error '80041005'

Andrew kim

1/24/2006 1:24:00 AM

Dear All

I am programming the Web page of the PDA for connecting to Axapta object
server.
When I am opening the website it is giving me the error:

** Error Message **

AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta.1 error '80041005'

No license information was found for the internet Server Integration for the
Microsoft
Axapta Business Connector, thus it canot log on.

/pda/test3.asp. line21

Solution of the message which appears above is the hazard license what?

Thank you for advice
1 Answer

Patrick Wolf

You need an EP licens code in Axapta 3 (it did work anyway in 2.5)

/Mali