microsoft.public.axapta.programming

How to use import and ignore duplicates?

PBGuy

1/23/2006 7:31:00 AM

This is probably a basic question, but any help would be appreciated.

I have exported two tables PBAVariable and PBAVariableVal using the
Administration > Periodic > Data export/import method. The export contains
some new records and some records that will be duplicates in the target
system. When I try to import in the target Axapta system, it rejects ALL the
records because some duplicates exist. All I want to do is have Axapta
import the non-duplicate records and ignore the duplicates... any ideas??

I do not want to have to update the duplicate records or delete the whole
table during the import.

Thanks!!