microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Selecting with arrrays fields

Rimantas Usevicius

1/19/2006 9:41:00 AM

Hi !

It seems that here are problems : ( source1 )

select firstonly ltabProdTable where ltabProdTable.CIRFAPProdCollId ==
ledtProdCollId
&& ltabProdTable.CIRFAPMtxPosNumber ==
ltabCIRFAPFertigMeldung.CIRFAPMtxPosNum
&& ltabProdTable.CIRFAPIndex == lintIndex;

CIRFAPMtxPosNumber - array fields of 5 str with 10 length .

In debugger I'm seeing that ltabCIRFAPFertigMeldung.CIRFAPMtxPosNum[ 1 ]
have true value and in prodtable I know that the same value is in the same
place . So if I change to real field : ( source2 )

select firstonly ltabProdTable where ltabProdTable.CIRFAPProdCollId ==
ledtProdCollId
&& ltabProdTable.CIRFAPMtxPosNumber[ 1 ] ==
ltabCIRFAPFertigMeldung.CIRFAPMtxPosNum[ 1 ]
&& ltabProdTable.CIRFAPIndex == lintIndex;

then recordset of select it's true . I want to ask - it's normal to search
with all array field as in source1 ? The problem is that I don't want to
change the original ( source1 ) . What you can advice in this situation ?

With best regards ! Rimantas .

1 Answer

Rimantas Usevicius

It's OK now . I found that in other place Oracle fill arrays empty fields
with default numchar( 2 ) value . I was refilling with spaces . Alreday
fixed that .

With best regards ! Rimantas .