microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Enum: “All” value change into “Group” value when Control lost foc

elton

1/18/2006 9:01:00 AM

TableGroupAll enum involve 3 choices as Table, Group, All.
I want to remove â??Groupâ?value in TableGroupAll enum.
I used method: Control.delete(â??Groupâ?).
I select â??Allâ? value, but when Control lost focus, â??Allâ? value change into
â??Groupâ? value.
How can I choice â??Allâ? value in this case?

Looking forward your helps.

2 Answers

Jude Onianwa

Hi Elton,

Are you trying to remove the 'Group' from the TableGroupAll enum or do you
want to remove the value from the control that displays the enum values?
--
---

Jude Onianwa
Software Design Engineer
Microsoft Business Solutions

"elton" wrote:

> TableGroupAll enum involve 3 choices as Table, Group, All.
> I want to remove â??Groupâ?value in TableGroupAll enum.
> I used method: Control.delete(â??Groupâ?).
> I select â??Allâ? value, but when Control lost focus, â??Allâ? value change into
> â??Groupâ? value.
> How can I choice â??Allâ? value in this case?
>
> Looking forward your helps.

elton

Hi Jude Onianwa,

I want to remove both 'Group' and its value from the control, only showing
'Table' and 'All'.

Thanks for your reply.