microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Displaying details in the last page

SS

I have a report which runs to 5 pages for a single record.I want to display
some records only in the last page of the report.How do I know which is the
last page in the report?

Thanks

ss

4 Answers

Ankit Rajvanshi

Hi

You can check
if (element.page()==element.pagestotal())
{
statements;
}
Thanks

"SS" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a report which runs to 5 pages for a single record.I want to display
> some records only in the last page of the report.How do I know which is the
> last page in the report?
>
> Thanks
>
> ss

SS

Hi

i have already tried that solution but it does not work.

ss

"Ankit Rajvanshi" wrote:

> Hi
>
> You can check
> if (element.page()==element.pagestotal())
> {
> statements;
> }
> Thanks
>
> "SS" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have a report which runs to 5 pages for a single record.I want to display
> > some records only in the last page of the report.How do I know which is the
> > last page in the report?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > ss

stuart

Have a look in the SalesConfirm report, where totals are printed on only the
last page

"SS" wrote:

> Hi
>
> i have already tried that solution but it does not work.
>
> ss
>
> "Ankit Rajvanshi" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > You can check
> > if (element.page()==element.pagestotal())
> > {
> > statements;
> > }
> > Thanks
> >
> > "SS" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > I have a report which runs to 5 pages for a single record.I want to display
> > > some records only in the last page of the report.How do I know which is the
> > > last page in the report?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > ss

Player

You could also create an epilog for this? This is a section that is
printed on a seperate page after the report

Regards,

Philippe