microsoft.public.axapta.programming

PrintTotalUsingReportWizard

Kory

1/13/2006 8:33:00 PM

How do I do a simple thing like total a column using report wizard? I cannot
right click on the field node and choose aggregrate( sum ) because all the
fields disappear. I am new to Axapta, do I need to write code? If I do, I
hope it's not a big elaborate procedure to display a !x##!! total. Could
someone please help?
1 Answer

Kory

Found the answer!