microsoft.public.axapta.programming

where to edit javascript for webcustomtablelookup?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

1/13/2006 7:32:00 AM

I've just upped the row count for webcustomtable, but the content of the
weblookupform now exceeds the popup window boundaries. Where do I go to edit
the window.open-call for the weblookup-forms.

Thanks in advance!

Chris
1 Answer

Kenneth Puggaard [MSFT]

Hi Chris

Try to take a look at the layout method in the webFormHTML class.

--
Best regards,
Kenneth