Kory

1/12/2006 9:55:00 PM

Can anyone tell me what the admin view permissions group has that is needed for
accounts payable users? A user with full control on the accounts payable and
general ledger module was getting an infolog error that read "Company accounts
'tst' does not exist. When the user was added to the admin view only group
everything was smooth sailing. I would like to pinpoint what it is in this
admin view group that is needed. Please help.
2 Answers

lindo

AR or AP user does not need anything from the admin module. Please check
there is no 'tst' company as default company in the ACU or as start company
in the user options.

br,
--

"Kory" wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what the admin view permissions group has that is needed for
> accounts payable users? A user with full control on the accounts payable and
> general ledger module was getting an infolog error that read "Company accounts
> 'tst' does not exist. When the user was added to the admin view only group
> everything was smooth sailing. I would like to pinpoint what it is in this
> admin view group that is needed. Please help.

Kory

Hi lindo,
The test company was not in user options and as soon as I gave the user
permission
to view admin module it showed up in user options - so what's up with that?