microsoft.public.axapta.programming

RunTime Exception R6025 calling the Axapta COM Connector from C#

Rakhi

1/12/2006 7:20:00 AM

This is a post from 2002 but I am facing the exact same problem now. The post
was never replied with a solution. This is sort of urgent so I would
appreciate any help.

If I work with Axapta COM Connector from C# I get the Runtime Error R6025.

My Program Code:
AxaptaCOMConnector.IAxapta2 ax2 = new AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta2Class();
ax2.Logon2("Admin","","lkv","","","","Axapta25","","");
ax2.Logoff();
ax2 = null;

With code between Logon and Logoff it is possible to insert records in the
Axapta Database or to select records. But at last I get the RunTime Error
R6025.
If I comment out all the code between Logon and Logoff I still get the error.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks
Rakhi.

1 Answer

Luegisdorf

Hi Rakhi

I'm not really sure but I think the command 'ax2 = null' isn't nessecary.
You said that you get the error at last so I think the problem is one of your
4 commands. Try to comment your 'ax2 = null' command and let see if the error
still exists.

Best regards
Patrick