microsoft.public.axapta.programming

file.write not working

smy

1/11/2006 9:22:00 PM

I'm trying to write a free text invoice to a file. My code works fine when
running in an isolated job. If I try to incorporate it into the invoice
posting process, the file is not created, even though the lines for creating
the file are hit during execution. I'm thinking it may be due to some sort
of transaction that encapsulates my class, but I'm not sure. If anyone has
any pointers it would be greatly appreciated.
1 Answer

smy

After restarting the AOS, this problem was miraculously resolved ...