microsoft.public.axapta.programming

The join does not contain any link between the joined table ?

hgr

1/11/2006 2:06:00 PM

Hi.

The subject got truncated it is actually "The join does not contain any link
between the joined tables in the WHERE clause"

What does this errore message mean ?

I have created a very simple join statement like this.

while select forupdate soiledNoteOrderTable
where soiledNoteOrderTable.LotId ==
lotOrderLine.LotId &&
soiledNoteOrderTable.SoiledNoteOrderId ==
lotOrderLine.SubOrderId

join forupdate soiledNoteOrderLine
where soiledNoteOrderLine.SoiledNoteOrderId ==
soiledNoteOrderTable.SoiledNoteOrderId

outer join forupdate stockCalcReq
where stockCalcReq.StockDate ==
lotOrderLine.SchedDate &&
stockCalcReq.LaundryContractId ==
soiledNoteOrderTable.LaundryContractId &&
stockCalcReq.LaundryCustDepartmentId ==
soiledNoteOrderTable.CustDepartmentId &&
stockCalcReq.LaundryServiceId ==
soiledNoteorderLine.LaundryServiceId &&
stockCalcReq.LaundryItemId ==
soiledNoteOrderLine.LaundryItemId &&
stockCalcReq.LaundryInventSizeId ==
soiledNoteOrderLine.LaundryInventSizeId &&
stockCalcReq.LaundryInventColorId ==
soiledNoteOrderLine.LaundryInventColorId &&
!stockCalcReq.LaundryStockCalcClosed

And if I include the Outer Join then I get the above mentioned error message.
But this i rubbish, because the lines in the where clause is perfectly ok,
and there is no syntax errors.

What does this error message mean ?

--
Henrik Gregersen
Tectura

rheu

You're joining to 2 tables at once, soiledNoteOrderTable and
soiledNoteOrderLine. Think that's the problem.
--
Regards,
Rob