microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Displaying page number at the footer of the report

SS

1/11/2006 1:50:00 PM

hi

Is there any method for displaying the page number at the footer of a report

Thanks

ss

4 Answers

Rashi

Hi
You can make an int type field in the footer and write a display method
which will return
element.page();

Hope this helps.

Thanx
Rashi

"SS" wrote:

> hi
>
> Is there any method for displaying the page number at the footer of a report
>
> Thanks
>
> ss

SS

hi rashi

This will give the page number. I want the page number in the format Page
01/10.

Thanks

ss

"Rashi" wrote:

> Hi
> You can make an int type field in the footer and write a display method
> which will return
> element.page();
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Thanx
> Rashi
>
> "SS" wrote:
>
> > hi
> >
> > Is there any method for displaying the page number at the footer of a report
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > ss

Rashi

I think the function element.pagesTotal() gives the total no. of pages.

Thanx
Rashi

"SS" wrote:

> hi rashi
>
> This will give the page number. I want the page number in the format Page
> 01/10.
>
> Thanks
>
> ss
>
> "Rashi" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > You can make an int type field in the footer and write a display method
> > which will return
> > element.page();
> >
> > Hope this helps.
> >
> > Thanx
> > Rashi
> >
> > "SS" wrote:
> >
> > > hi
> > >
> > > Is there any method for displaying the page number at the footer of a report
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > ss

SS

hi Rashi